But I’ve never made a game before!
That’s okay, it’s easy there are resources below to get you started! You can also participate in a team as long as you are interested in:
• coding/game development (to write the code for the game using the provided software below or a software of your choosing)
• art/design (to choose the visual design of the game)
• marine sciences (to create the story of the game)
• marketing/video production (to help create a trailer and other marketing material for the game)
If you are not up to speed with games development do not worry, there are several programs you can use to create a game without using a lot of code. Here are a few good examples:
All of these applications are free to try and have tutorials available on their sites.
Game Trailer Video Editing
Free editing software – Lightworks
Submitting a game
You can share your files with us via DropBox. How do I do this?? Instructions are below:
- First, register with an email and a password on DropBox.
- Once registered, upload all the relevant files for your game to your dropbox account by selecting the upload button. (See below)
- Once your game is uploaded select the file and click share. (See below)
- In the “Send this Link to” section enter: firstname.lastname@example.org (See below)
Also add in:
- Your Full Name
- Project / Game name
- Team name (if applicable)
- Team Members (if applicable)
Click send and you’re done! Congratulations!
If you have any queries please contact: email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing all the cool games you create!!